- Flax seed oil (Linum usitatissimum), has been used as a natural remedy for centuries.
- This yellowish oil is obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the Flax plant.
- It is the highest source of plant-based protein on the planet. Flaxseed oil is extremely rich in Omega 3, 6, 9.
- Compounds found in the oil, help increase immunity and this is so important especially now during Covid – 19.
- Natural body moisturiser.
- Body massage oil for immunity and weight loss.
- Flax seed oil strengthens hair, nails and skin.
- It is great as a natural skin moisturiser.
- Helps in losing weight.
- Very good body massage oil, as it builds immunity.
- Great detox and high in anti-oxidants.
How to Use
- Apply all over face and body and massage well for skin to absorb nicely.
- On hair, massage well and keep overnight for best results.
- Shelf life – 8 months.
- Recommend to do a patch test.
- External use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place with the cap tightly shut.