- Aura of Nature’s Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis) is extracted by steam distilling the leaves of the plant.
- This sweet woody oil is well known for its aromatic value and can reduce stress, anxiety and at the same time improve your memory, focus and awareness.
- For UV rays sun protection.
- Aromatic -Relieves stress and anxiety.
- This oil helps fight UV rays from the sun along with sunburn and signs of ageing.
- Its antibacterial properties helps in keeping acne at bay and also helps treat skin eczema.
- Has immense aromatic value and is extremely soothing and helps by contributing to a calm atmosphere.
- It is one of the best natural perfumes and just 2-3 drops on your wrist stays with you throughout the day.
How To Use
- We recommend to dilute with any carrier oil preferably, Coconut, Wild Apricot or Jojoba oil.
- Add a few drops to your daily sunscreen or moisturiser.
- Aromatic Value: Add a few drops to any diffuser preferably the latest electric ones for best results.
- Do NOT apply directly, without diluting.
- Should never be ingested.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life – 18 months.