- Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa) comes from a plant that flowers annually.
- It is extremely unique, as it not only does wonders to your skin and hair, but also has a lot of medicinal value.
- One of the best immunity builders, especially in the current COVID times.
- Controls hair fall.
- Ultra-smooth massage oil for joint pains.
- It contains powerful antioxidants, which help revitalise and rejuvenate skin.
- Helps fight acne.
- Very good to control hair fall and for thicker hair growth.
- Very effective oil for joint pains and body massage.
How to Use
- Smooth onto your face, neck and all over the body.
- Massage gently and then let it soak on its own into your skin.
- Can apply anytime during the day or night.
- Apply directly to hair like any other oil, but make sure to wash it in a few hours and do not keep on overnight.
- Shelf life – 18 months.
- Recommend to do a patch test.
- External use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place with cap shut tightly.