- Argan oil (Argania spinosa) is one of the most rare and sought after oils.
- Argan Oil is extracted from the nuts and fruits of the Argan tree, from the local villages in Morocco.
- This luxurious oil is very rich in omega 6 and Vitamin E.
- For thicker, fuller hair.
- Rich in antioxidants, for natural glow and shine.
- Hydrates and repairs skin.
- Prevents wrinkles adding a natural glow and shine at all times.
- Specifically used against sun damage, to treat acne and heal skin infections.
- The antioxidants found in Argan oil are especially beneficial for colour treated hair to prevent loss of pigment.
- Helps prevent hair loss, resulting in thicker and fuller hair.
How to Use
- Massage directly to skin or hair.
- Use in the day, before stepping out as it also acts as a sunscreen and natural moisturizer.
- Apply daily overnight and feel the difference.
- This oil is not too heavy or too light, making it perfect to use on all skin types.
- Shelf life -18 months .
- Recommend to do a patch test.
- External use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place with cap shut tightly.