Eucalyptus oil is an essential oil derived form the oval shaped leaves of the Eucalyptus plant.
It is best know for its sweet woody aroma and health benefits.
Natural air disinfectant due to its antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
Dilute oil with water inn a diffuser, works very well to keep mosquitos away .
Eases Joint pains.
How To Use
- For Massaging on joints , add a few drops to a carrier oil eg. Black cumin or Wild Apricot oil
- Aromatic Value: Dilute by adding a few drops of oil with water to a diffuser .
- Do NOT apply directly, without diluting.
- Should never be ingested.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life – 18 months.