- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most widely and popular essential oil, known for its extremely soothing smell, calming effect and divine fragrance. However this oil has much more than aromatic value.
- Stimulates hair growth and strengthens hair.
- Exceptional for dry skin and acne.
- The oil is great for stimulating hair growth, and is an elixir for both hair and skin.
- Strengthening hair and making it shine, is a good reason to use this oil.
- This oil is extremely useful for dry skin and acne.
- Helps prevents and reduce wrinkles.
How To Use
- Hair : Add a few drops to your hair oil and massage into scalp. You may also add a few drops to your shampoo.
- Face: Take a clean cotton pad, add just a few drops & dab it over pimples and acne. However do a patch test before that. We recommend to dilute with Coconut, Argan or Jojoba oil. You can also add a few drops to your daily cream or moisturiser.
- Aromatic Value: Add a few drops to any diffuser preferably the latest electric ones for best results.
- Do NOT apply directly, without diluting.
- Should never be ingested.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life – 18 months.