- Tea Tree Oil (Alternifolia Melaleuca) is one of the most popular antiseptic essential oils.
- Removes blemishes and purifies the skin.
- Promotes hair growth and shine.
- Its antibacterial properties, reduces the appearance of blemishes and purifies the skin.
- Helps in hair growth and shine.
- Few drops to be added to daily skin and hair care routine.
- Phenomenal and refreshing aromatic scent.
- Natural deodorant.
How To Use
- Works very well if you add 3 to 4 drops to any cold pressed oil or add few drops to your daily cream, moisturiser.
- Aromatic Value: Add a few drops to any diffuser preferably the latest electric ones for best re-sults.
- Do NOT apply directly, without diluting.
- Should never be ingested.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life – 2 years.